A recent study determined that over 60% of spouses hide assets from their significant other. If you suspect this is occurring in your relationship, we offer services across the United States and, in some cases, around the world to help you uncover property, bank and investment accounts, corporations, or other hidden assets.
With over 20 years of experience, National SIU produces results that are unsurpassed in our industry. We provide verified information with the shortest turnaround in the business. Our researchers possess degrees in financial services or forensic fraud. Every search is completed confidentially and within the guidelines of the GLB Act, the FCRA, and the FDCPA. The subject will not be aware that the search is being conducted.
Most common reasons to perform asset searches:
- Enforcement and collection of judgments
- Child support cases
- Probate and divorce matters
To ensure the greatest success in our research, we ask that you provide as much information as possible. The social security number and spelling of the subject’s or corporation’s name must be completely accurate. We are not responsible if initial information provided is not accurate. That is why, in most cases, we recommend performing a Basic Background Search to ensure that we are on the right track.
- Basic Background – Includes social security number verification, AKAs, phone search, sexual offenses, motor vehicles, watercraft, aircraft, concealed weapons permit, professional licenses, FAA certifications, voter registration, hunting/fishing permits, bankruptcies, liens and judgments, UCC Filings, property ownership, deeds, possible associates and possible relatives.
- Statewide Bank Account Search – Can be performed for an individual or corporation. Returns every bank account listed to subject OR to corporation in any one state in the US. Account numbers cannot be provided.
- Nationwide Bank Account Search – Can be performed for an individual or corporation. Returns all major banks and credit unions in the US listed to the subject OR to a corporation. Account numbers cannot be provided.
- International Bank Searches – Each country or providence searched offers a unique challenge. We have established contacts across the world. Contact us for full details and pricing.
- Brokerage and Mutual Funds – Search of fifty brokerage clearing houses to locate any investment accounts. Returns types of account and average daily balance. Account numbers cannot be provided.
- Chexsystem Banking Report – Provides bank inquiries for past three years, NSF checks for past three years, and account closures for past 5 years.
Packages and Cost
- Basic Background $199.00
- Deluxe Package $750.00 ($100.00 No-hit fee) – Basic plus one Statewide Bank search
- Bronze Package $1500.00 ($250.00 No-hit fee) – Basic plus one Nationwide Bank search
- Silver Package $1200.00 ($200.00 No-hit fee) – Deluxe plus Brokerage and Mutual Funds Search Retail$1500.00
- Gold Package $1800.00 ($400.00 No-hit fee) – Bronze plus Brokerage and Mutual Funds Search Retail$2250.00
- Platinum Package $2500.00 ($500.00 No-hit fee) – Gold, Chexsystem Banking report, plus credit history with permissible purpose
**All searches are performed legally, therefore our firm requires the requesting party to have a valid need to perform an investigation. In order for our investigators to perform an investigation, the requesting party is required to submit our Permissive Use Form by clicking below.**
Please fax the completed form to (847) 635-7471, or mail to 869 E. Schaumburg Road, Suite #376
Schaumburg, IL 60194.
Have questions? Call us toll-free at 800-960-NSIU (6748) to speak with an NSIU investigator.